Main scale + Possible R & R
Required for April 2017 or ASAP
We are seeking to appoint an inspirational class teacher with vision and energy to join our teaching team and continuously improve standards across our school.
- Have a passion for teaching that instills a love of learning in the children you work with
- Use personalised learning techniques in order to consistently facilitate accelerated learning, raising standards across year groups
- Be an excellent practitioner with high expectations of all pupils
- Be an innovative team player who is positive and proactive with good interpersonal skills
- Show an active commitment to your own Continuing Professional Development
We can offer:
- An inclusive approach to education where we aim to exceed expectations for all
- A focused environment where personal qualities are valued highly and the atmosphere is friendly and purposeful
- The support of a fully committed leadership team
We welcome and actively encourage visits to our school to find out more about Ainslie Wood. To arrange this and/or order an application pack, please contact Lorraine Draper on 020 8523 7913, or email email@example.com. Completed forms should be returned FAO Headteacher.
Note: Only applications submitted on the borough’s application form will be considered.
Closing Date: 23rd March 2017 9.30am
Interviews: 27th March 2017
We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subjected to an enhanced DBS check.
Waltham Forest is a diverse borough where diversity is valued and is integral to both, service delivery and employment of its staff. The Council is proud of its rich mix of communities and as the largest employer in the area, it works hard to respond to the changing needs of its population.
We use our statutory duties on race, gender and disability equality and best practice in respect of age, faith and sexual orientation to ensure equality of opportunity in the workplace.
The Council is committed to meeting its 4 strategic outcomes contained within the Waltham Forest Council Equality Plan 2012/2015:
• Promoting equality of opportunity
• Opposing all forms of discrimination, intolerance and disadvantage
• Ensuring our workforce reflects the diverse communities of Waltham Forest at all levels
• Providing fair, appropriate, accessible and excellent services to all.
Respecting Diversity is a core Council value.